Impact of COVID on working parents…
Decreased productivity – compensated by working long hours
- Employees are experiencing High-level of stress and anxiety due to significant disruption in the work environment
- Parents now spend an additional 27 hours each week on household chores, childcare, and education – nearly the equivalent of a second job – on top of their household responsibilities before the crisis.
Dropping off from the workforce to take care of family needs
…on top of existing parenting challenges.
- Parenting is inherently HARD, very personal & sometimes lonely; no two parenting needs are the same.
- Hardship like job loss, single parenting, and socioeconomic stress makes parenting harder.
- The inherent addictive nature of screens has made parenting the “screen-age” generation the hardest.
- Over 90% of kids need constant reminders to complete their tasks/chores. (base on a survey of over 750 families)
- Kids are easily influenced by contextual advertisements, sponsored content, and social media influencers.
- Kids are mostly under-prepared for adulthood as the school curriculum has not adapted to the latest changes.
COVID just exposed the childcare crisis that we knew we already had.
THE QUESTION IS …
As a corporate, why should you care?
We can help address the challenges faced by working parents in managing household responsibilities during and beyond the pandemic.
Why us? … coz we know parents.
- Our All-in-One solution makes family management more “manageable.”
- We have been working with parents for over 4 years.
- We serve over 130,000 families across 143 countries.
- Families trust us. We have 4.4 Star Rating on the AppStore.
- The Wall Street Journal likes our approach of integrating with Smart Appliances to make life simpler.
We help employees reduce the stress of family management by
- Automating family management
- Sharing the responsibility of housekeeping with everyone in the family
- Gamifying family management so that it is fun and engaging
- Teaching kids life-skills through positive reinforcement techniques
- Keeping everyone on the same page when it comes to family things
We help corporates retain working parents by providing family wellbeing initiatives as part of emoployee benefits.
- Understand and acknowledge the needs of working parents.
- Understand and address the challenges of work from home.
- Deliver partner programs that focus on family wellbeing and address childcare needs.
- Safeguard your diversity and inclusion initiatives.
S’moresUp provide parents with a customizable family management solution to stay organized, informed, and engaged.
Parents offload their mental list to the app, and we take care of automating your family management.
We take care of nudging, reminding, and nagging and help family members stay on top of their schedule and activities, thereby freeing you from mundane tasks of family management.
With Family Wall, 1:1 messaging, family group, and parenting community, parents are always engaged with people they care the most about and help maintain their support network.
Corporates can deliver programs that focus on Family Wellbeing through partner networks.
We keep parents informed with reports and family trends to stay on top of things with minimum effort.
We provide integrations with Smart Appliances, Home Assistant, and Classroom providers to simplify family management.
On average, S’moresUp saves 8hrs/week* for parents.
* based on a survey from 730 active familes on the app
All this for a monthly price
equivalent to a
We would love to hear from you
Founder & CEO
- Over 20 years of experience in Software Enigineering, currently leading product Innovation at Ford, ex-Target, ex-PayPal, Single mother of a teenage girl, Classical Dancer, Runner, Volunteer for Literacy, Mentor
Founder & CEO
- Over 20 Years of Software Engineering, Technology Leader, Lifehacker, Mr.Fixit, ex-Intuit, ex-PayPal, Kid Whisperer, Camera Junkie, Foodie, Volunteer for Literacy, Math Tutor